SuperBreak’s Coral ventured off to London last month to see the wonderful Justin Timberlake perform live at the O2 Arena. Read on for her review of the evening…
1. What event did you go to see and why?
I went to see Justin Timberlake as I have liked his music for years. He has amazing songs and I know that he is a great performer.
2. What did you think of the performance? Did it live up to expectations?
The performance was amazing. It lasted over 2 hours and he was just brilliant and probably the best concert I have ever been too! At one point he stood on a moving platform which moved right down to the end of the O2 in front of Superbreak’s box where I got an amazing view! He has some great dance moves and I had forgotten how many of his songs I loved – all of them!
3. Was this your first visit to The O2? What did you make of the facilities?
I have been to the O2 Arena in London many times and every time the facilities are clean and every member of staff is very helpful.
4. Did you enjoy a meal or drinks out before the event? If so would you recommend the places?
I didn’t get a meal but we went for cocktails at TGI Fridays at the O2. They are a bit pricey, but well worth it and taste amazing – just to get us into the party mood!
5. Which hotel did you stay in and what did you think of it? How far was the distance to The O2?
We stayed at the Ibis Styles Excel which is a nice and basic 3* and has all the facilities you need.
6. How did you get to The O2? How did you find travelling around London?
The hotel was situated at Excel centre so was easy to go to the O2. We decided to travel 1 stop along to the Royal Victoria Dock and then get the Emirates cable car across to the O2. This was a great experience as it was really quiet, we had a car to ourselves and the sun was setting so the view was amazing. It felt like we were arriving at the O2 in style.
7. How does The O2 compare to other venues?
The venue is much bigger and because SuperBreak’s seats are in the Suite the staff are much more helpful. There is also a quieter queue to get a drink.
8. Have any other events caught your eye this year?
I have already been to see Beyonce and Miranda Hart this year and tomorrow I am going to see McBusted! There have been too many good shows this year to chose so I have gone to see them all!
Are you a fellow JT fan? Or perhaps you’ve seen another music event at the O2 Arena recently? Let us know using the comments box below.