Exciting times here at Super Break! Hot on the heels of our exclusive new flights to Akureyri, North Iceland and the Andalucian capital of Seville, we are thrilled to announce a brand new set of hot destinations for 2018. As well as further departures to North Iceland during winter, you can now fly to Montenegro & Madeira with us. Best of all, when you book online you can secure your break for just £100 per person deposit.
Read on for some more information on each of our exciting new destinations…
Explore the glittering Adriatic Coast including historic Montenegro and Dubrovnik, known as the Pearl of the Adriatic. Based in the charming coastal towns of Herceg Novi and Budva, these breaks include two full day excursions taking in the highlights of Montenegro and Dubrovnik.
- Stay in Budva, one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Coast with Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Venetian history.
- Herceg Novi overlooks the picturesque Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik will be instantly recognisable to fans of cult TV show, Game of Thrones as it doubles as the city of King’s Landing.
- Explore the highlights of Montenegro including the Budva Riviera, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and Kotor town ramparts
The Portuguese island of Madeira is set in the Atlantic Ocean off the northwest coast of Africa. With mild year-round temperatures, this paradise island makes a great place for a getaway late in the year. Based in the capital Funchal, our seven night breaks include an amazing, full-day Panoramic Island Tour which takes in all of Madeira’s highlights. You can also explore Funchal’s top sights with a Funchal City Sightseeing Tour.
- Explore the island with its lush vegetation, traditional thatched houses, deep valleys and breath-taking views.
- Funchal’s highlights include Sao Martinho Church, the Madeira wine lodge and Pestana Gardens.
- Optional extras include Santo de Serra’s Sunday market, dolphin spotting boat trips and the hilltop village of Monte.
- Choice of hotels in and around Funchal, many of which include leisure facilities and sea views.
All of our exclusive breaks include direct flights from a range of regional airports, a generous baggage allowance, airport transfers at your destination and several exciting excursions and experiences.