Exciting times here at Super Break! Hot on the heels of our exclusive new flights to Akureyri, North Iceland and the Andalucian capital of Seville, we are thrilled to announce a brand new set of hot destinations for 2018. As well as further departures to North Iceland during summer and winter, you can now fly to Italy, Malta, Montenegro, Madeira and Gibraltar with us. Best of all, when you book online you can secure your break for just £49 per person deposit.
Read on for some more information on each of our exciting new destinations…
Explore the glittering Adriatic Coast including historic Montenegro and Dubrovnik, known as the Pearl of the Adriatic. Based in the charming coastal towns of Herceg Novi and Budva, these breaks include two full day excursions taking in the highlights of Montenegro and Dubrovnik.
- Stay in Budva, one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Coast with Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Venetian history.
- Herceg Novi overlooks the picturesque Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik will be instantly recognisable to fans of cult TV show, Game of Thrones as it doubles as the city of King’s Landing.
- Explore the highlights of Montenegro including the Budva Riviera, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and Kotor town ramparts
Gateway to the Italian lakes, Verona is best known for its Shakespeare connections being the home city of doomed lovers, Romeo & Juliet. The Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage site with many beautiful historic buildings including the Roman Ponte Pietra Bridge. Breaks include a full day Lake Garda Tour and an evening excursion to Venice.
- Depart Verona for a tour of the Lake Garda area. Visit Malcesine, take a cruise across the lake to Limone and also explore Sirmione with its medieval buildings and thermal baths.
- Take in the sights of Venice with a trip on the famous lagoon and canals before exploring the city as the sun sets.
- Optional extras include a walking tour of Verona and a Verona gastronomic tour with tastings of local speciality cuisines.
Discover the history and culture of the sun-kissed island of Malta, home to Europe’s Capital of Culture in 2018. Including a fantastic range of hotels in and around Sliema, Qawra and St Julians, there are excursions to Mdina and Gozo as well as optional trips to explore the streets and fortifications of Valletta and a cruise around the Grand Harbour.
- Watch the sun set across the island from the ancient fortifications of Mdina, which was once Malta’s capital city.
- Take a boat trip to Gozo – also known as Calypso’s Island. Reputed to be site of Odysseus’ imprisonment by the nymph Calypso in Homer’s epic poem, The Odyssey.
- Stay on the sea-front in Qawra or the promenade in Sliema – upgrade to Half Board and Sea View rooms in many of the hotels.
- Treat yourself to 5* luxury at the Le Meridien St Julians with its fantastic rooftop pool with stunning views of Balluta Bay
The Portuguese island of Madeira is set in the Atlantic Ocean off the northwest coast of Africa. With mild year-round temperatures, this paradise island makes a great place for a getaway late in the year. Based in the capital Funchal, our seven night breaks include an amazing, full-day Panoramic Island Tour which takes in all of Madeira’s highlights. You can also explore Funchal’s top sights with a Funchal City Sightseeing Tour.
- Explore the island with its lush vegetation, traditional thatched houses, deep valleys and breath-taking views.
- Funchal’s highlights include Sao Martinho Church, the Madeira wine lodge and Pestana Gardens.
- Optional extras include Santo de Serra’s Sunday market, dolphin spotting boat trips and the hilltop village of Monte.
- Choice of hotels in and around Funchal, many of which include leisure facilities and sea views.
Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, is the capital of the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany. Well known for its rolling countryside, historic towns and internationally renowned cuisines and wine, you’ll experience an authentic taste of Italy. Our Florence, Pisa & Tuscany breaks are based in the charming Tuscan town of Montecatini, breaks include a fullday tour of Tuscany’s highlights including Siena, Chianti and Pisa as well as a day trip to Florence including a City Sightseeing Bus Tour.
- Explore the delights of Tuscany with a full day tour taking in Siena, the Chianti wine region and the iconic leaning tower of Pisa.
- Take in Florence’s top sights including the historic centre of the Medieval and Renaissance town, the Roman amphitheatre and the Palazzo Pitti.
***COMING SOON*** – Gibraltar: The Rock & Beyond – 3 & 4 night breaks from £549pp
The gateway to the Medittarean, Gibrlatar is the point where Europe meets Africa and where England meets Spain. An English territory since 1713, Gibraltar offers the familiarity of England with a balmy tropical climate! You’ll get to uncover the iconic Rock of Gibraltar as well as taking a trip out into the straits to spot dolphins and other wildlife.
- Guided walking tour from Casemates Square visiting Governor’s Residence, Trafalgar’s Cemetery and Botanic Gardens.
- Explore the Rock with its maze of tunnels and meet the resident Barbary apes.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Rock and the African coast while spotting dolphins in the straits of Gibraltar.
- Optional excursions include a Tangier Day Trip by ferry with a guided tour of the Medina and Souks, take a cable car trip to the top of the Rock or a day tour to Marbella & Puerto Banus.
All of our exclusive breaks include direct flights from a range of regional airports, a generous baggage allowance, airport transfers at your destination and several exciting excursions and experiences.