With iconic landmarks that dominate the skyline, world-class West End Theatre and an atmosphere that we just can’t get enough of, London is a place like no other… but in a city that’s got it all, how do you choose what to do and how on earth do you fit it all in?!
We’ve come up with the perfect solution – our specially designed London Breaks offer you the very best of what London has to offer. From meeting with your favourite stars at Madame Tussauds, sipping champagne at the top of The Shard or cruising along the Thames as you watch the sun set, we’ve designed a break for you that comes with one ticket and some unmissable savings…
London Family Experience
This break is exactly what it says on the tin – family fun! With savings of up to 28% compared to walk up rates, the London Family Experience is the ideal way to spend your time in London.
- Come face to face with all your favourite celebrities at Madame Tussauds
- Catch the 4D bus to Far Far Away at DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure!
- Learn about some of the most exciting creatures on the planet at SEA LIFE London
- After all the excitement, head to Planet Hollywood for a 2 course dinner
- Choose from a range of London hotels during your stay
Prices from £379 per family of 4 (based on 16th September 2018 – 1 night stay at Bayswater Inn Hotel London)
Fun fact: Jellyfish are so unique from each other that no two are ever the same
KidZania London Experience
With the KidZania London Experience, there’s no need to cram yourselves onto the tube when one of the best ways to get around the city is to jump on a river cruise. Taking you up and down the Thames, not only is it a fun way to get around the city but it’s the best way to see all the top landmarks too…
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off river cruiser
- Let the kids take control at KidZania London (whilst you treat yourself to some retail therapy in Westfield)
- Enjoy a 2 course meal at Pizza Express
- Stay at a choice of top London hotels
- With this break, you can expect to save up to 38%!
Prices from £362 per family of 4 (based on 16th September 2018 – 1 night stay at Bayswater Inn Hotel London)
Fun fact: At KidZania, children can choose whatever career they like, learn all about it and earn special KidZos
London Landmark Experience
When you think of London landmarks, the London Eye is probably one of the most iconic, so naturally, with our London Landmark Experience, experiencing the Eye had to be on the agenda. With a choice of hotels and other exciting attractions included, the London Landmark Experience is bursting with savings – up to 43% to be exact…
- Entry to the London Eye
- Head down to the London Dungeons and learn all about the gruesome histories of the city
- Rub shoulders with the rich and famous at Madame Tussauds
- Recharge with a delicious 3 course meal at Planet Hollywood
Prices from £127.50pp
Fun fact: On a clear day, you can see for up to 40 miles from the top of the London Eye – that’s as far as Windsor Castle!
Romantic London Experience
Amongst all the hustle and bustle of the capital is a city that is the perfect place for a romantic getaway… From quaint little bars, lush green parks and more museums you’ll know what to do with, London is somewhere which is nothing short of amazing. With our Romantic London Experience, you’ll experience the very best of it…
- Soak up the atmosphere of the capital as the sun sets on a Sundowner River Cruise
- Head to the top of the tallest building in Western Europe – The Shard & enjoy a bottle of bubbles with the fantastic champagne package
- Choose from a range of top London hotels, relax in luxury and make a saving of 10% with this break
Prices from £94pp
Fun fact: The lift at The Shard averages at a speed of 6 metres per second!
Royal London Experience
Not only is London home to some of the best attractions in the world, but dotted around the city, you can find some of the most beautiful and prestigious buildings ever built. From royal palaces to stunning stately homes, our Royal London Experience makes the city the ideal place to visit for anyone wanting to learn about the UK’s regal past…
- Experience Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and see the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Explore the official residences of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Kensington Palace
- Step back in time at Hampton Court Palace to the Tudor times and learn all about its fascinating history
- Adventure down the River Thames with a 24 hour hop-on hop-off river cruise ticket
- Choose from a range of hotels around the city and save up to 15%
Prices from £101.50pp
Fun fact: The Tower of London is 1 of just 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in London
Wanting to make a trip to London? Take a look at the rest of our London breaks and exciting, world-class attractions…