1. Promoter: The promoter is Superbreak Mini-Holidays, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE – please use this address for data protection enquiries but do not use for entries – any received will be disregarded.
2. Participants: The Superbreak Valentines break blogger competition is open to all UK and Ireland (including Northern Ireland, Eire and the Channel Islands) residents. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner must provide proof of age.
Employees connected with this promotion from superbreak.com, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw. Anyone found to be a third party supplier will automatically forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
3. Duration of Competition: The entry period for this competition is from 06th January 2014 until midnight on the 14th February 2014. Entries received on or after midnight on the 14th February 2014 will not be included in the competition.
4. Entry Criteria: No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. All entrants who share their advice on what their perfect Valentine’s Day meal would be in the form of a blog post hosted on the entrants blog site and links back to the Superbreak Valentine’s breaks page (http://www.superbreak.com/short_breaks/valentines_weekend_breaks.htm) will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win a one night Eurostar Break to Paris.
5. How to Submit your Entry: Tweet the blog post with @superbreak and the hash tag #VDayBloggerComp to submit the entry. Alternatively, if the blogger does not have a twitter account, the entry can be submitted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL of the written blog post hosted on the entrant’s blog site.
6. Conditions of entry: Maximum of one entry per person. Only one prize per household. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
Prize: The prize pool consists of a 1 prize which comprises of a one night Eurostar Break to Paris for two people. The prize includes two return travel tickets on Eurostar for two adults and one night hotel accommodation in a central 4* Paris hotel including breakfast and dinner on the first night. The prize is for travel from 1st March 2014 and is valid week-round, subject to Eurostar and/or hotel accommodation availability.
To book the prize, Superbreak will contact the winner requesting preferred travel times and dates for travel.
Please allow at least 21 days before preferred date of travel in order for Eurostar to process and post out travel tickets. Once the travel dates are finalised by Eurostar, Superbreak Mini-Holidays Ltd. will confirm the hotel accommodation stay dates and issue booking documentation to the winner.
Travel, meals other than stated, additional expenditure or spending money are not included. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Prize subject to availability and some high-peak dates (Easter week, bank holidays etc.) may not be available.
7. Prize Awards: The initial judging period will take place on the 14th February 2014 at which point the winner will be announced by an independent judge. Prize-notification will be made by email, to the email address that was used to submit the competition entry, on the 14th of February 2014.
8. The judging panel’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entry Conditions: By entering the competition, entrants agree that their blog post may be may be cited on Superbreak’s website and social media channels including Superbreak.com, facebook.com/Superbreak and http://www.twitter.com/superbreak.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
By entering this competition the entrants agree that their blog post may be used by Superbreak as they wish, without prior notice to the entrant.
10. General: The winner will be asked to send their contact details following notification by Superbreak within 3 days of the competition closure date that they are a winner. If we fail to receive contact details from a winner within 14 days of notification, their prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Superbreak at its sole discretion. Superbreak will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined. Once Superbreak receives confirmation of the winners’ contact details the prize will be sent by second class post within 3 days.
11. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different holiday option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. Winners accept prize at own risk. Winners should obtain their own travel insurance and ensure they’re fit to travel and have a valid passport to travel. Also, if winners are unable to take the prizes, a redraw will take place.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Superbreak reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value (such prizes to be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or withdrawing the competition altogether.
14. Superbreak reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if Superbreak deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice throughout the competition period.
15. Superbreak Mini-Holidays Ltd. and Eurostar International Ltd. accept no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. Winners’ names and counties are available 28 days after the closing date. Send a SAE to Superbreak c/o Lucre, 30 Park Square West, Leeds, LS1 2PF.
17. By entering the competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
18. This promotion is governed by English law.