- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media service. By taking part in this contest you understand that you are providing your information to Superbreak Mini Holidays and not to with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media service. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering this competition and will not be shared with third parties.
– This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
– Employees connected with this promotion from superbreak.com, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw. Anyone found to be a third party supplier will automatically forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
– The competition runs from Thursday 26th July 2012
– Competition closes on Wednesday 8th August 2012
– Completion and submission of the competition entry form both on the Superbreak Facebook page will be deemed as accepted of these terms and conditions.
– Winners will be randomly selected by an independent person from all the entries after the closing date. The winner will be notified by e-mail.
– No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
– Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
– The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
– Prizes are subject to availability and may be subsitituted to alternative prizes at the discretion of the Competition provider.
– The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
– If winners are unable to take the prizes, a redraw will take place.
– Superbreak Mini-Holidays Ltd. accept no liability for the prizes or for any loss or damage arising from their issue. Winners accept prizes at their own risk.
– Superbreak may wish to use winners’ names for editorial and publicity purposes on the superbreak.com website or associated social media channels. It is a condition of entry to this prize draw that you agree to this use of your name.
– Winners’ names & city of residence may be obtained by sending a sae to: superbreak.com, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE 28 days after the closing date. Please state the competition title. Please do not send entries to this address.
– The promoter of this competition is Superbreak Mini-Holidays, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE
– This promotion is governed by English law.