Superbreak Blogger Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter and other blog services. You understand that you are providing your information to Superbreak Mini Holidays and not to Facebook, Twitter and other blog services. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering this competition and will not be shared with third parties.
– This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner must provide proof of age.
– Employees connected with this promotion from superbreak.com, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw. Anyone found to be a third party supplier will automatically forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
– The competition runs from Friday, 17th February 2012
– Competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday, 02nd March 2012.
– Completion and submission of the competition entry form both on Facebook.com and Superbreak.com will be deemed as accepted of these terms and conditions.
– One winner will be randomly selected by an independent person from all the entries after the closing date Friday 02nd March 2012. The winner will be notified by e-mail. Winners will be required to host an optimised badge on their blog for a minimum period of one full year.
– No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
– Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
– The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
– The Prize is subject to availability of both accommodation and travel dates/times. The prize pool consists of 1 prize, which comprises of two return tickets on the Eurostar for two adults, and one night hotel accommodation in a central Paris hotel. Eurostar Tickets are for one way in Standard Premier Class and one way in Standard Class.
Prize should be booked and taken before the 30 April 2012 and is valid weekround, subject to availability.
Travel, meals other than stated, additional expenditure or spending money are not included. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different holiday option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
– If winners are unable to take the prizes, a redraw will take place.
– Superbreak Mini-Holidays Ltd. and Eurostar International Ltd. accept no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
– Winners accept prize at own risk. Winners should obtain their own travel insurance and ensure they’re fit to travel.
– Superbreak may wish to use winners’ names for editorial and publicity purposes on the superbreak.com website or associated social media channels. It is a condition of entry to this prize draw that you agree to this use of your name.
– Winners’ names & city of residence may be obtained by sending a sae to: superbreak.com, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE 28 days after the closing date. Please state the competition title. Please do not send entries to this address.
– The promoter of this competition is Superbreak Mini-Holidays, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE
– This promotion is governed by English law.