This Halloween enjoy a spooky Paranormal Activity break in one of the UK’s most haunted cities. Steeped in 2,000 years of history Chester is renowned for its Roman walls, Gothic Cathedral, picturesque town centre and world class zoo, however it is also one of the country’s most haunted cities.
With over 50 cited ghosts and haunted buildings Chester can easily claim the ghostly title of most haunted city. The Superbreak Halloween Giveaway Competition offers you the chance to stay at the Best Western Premier Queen Hotel on one of its famed Paranormal Breaks. Staying in this superb four star hotel the winner of the competition will get to enjoy the rich atmosphere of the 19th Century hotel before embarking on a chilling evening’s entertainment.
The Paranormal Break includes a tour of the hotel, where ghost are frequently sighted, a mouth watering three course meal with a glass of wine included, a guided ghost tour of Chester and a psychic gathering with a world famous medium, Eleanor Dayton. The evening will end at approximately 2am.
The Best Western Premier Queen Hotel is situated in central Chester and is within easy walking distance of the Chester Railway Station the Roman walls. For your chance to win this Paranormal activity break for two simply head to our Halloween Competition Page work out our spooky anagram and fill in your details!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner must provide proof of age.
- Employees connected with this promotion from superbreak.com, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
- The competition runs from 19 October to 24th October 2011.
- Closing date for entry is 12:00pm 24th October 2011.
- Completion and submission of an online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering a competition on Superbreak.com, you accept these terms and conditions.
- One winner will be randomly selected by an independent person from all the entries after at the closing date (on 24th October 2011). The winner will be notified by e-mail.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The prize includes:
- First Prize: A Paranormal Activity Break on the 28th October, 1 Night stay in the Best Western Premier Queen Hotel, dinner, bed and breakfast for 2 adults.
- Plus 2 runner up prizes of spooky treats.
- The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different holiday option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- If winners are unable to take the prizes, a redraw will take place.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence can be entered into.
- superbreak.com accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
- Winners accept prize at own risk. Winners should obtain their own travel insurance and ensure they’re fit to travel.
- Winners’ names & city of residence may be obtained by sending a sae to: superbreak.com, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE 28 days after the closing date. Please state the competition title. Please do not send entries to this address.
- The promoter of this competition is superbreak.com, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE
- This promotion is governed by English law.