SHREK IS NO LONGER SHOWING IN LONDON, BUT YOU CAN GET TICKETS FOR THE REGIONAL SHREK SHOWS HERE WHEN THEY GO ON SALE!
Shrek the Musical is one of the hottest new shows to hit the West End, since its opening last week it has already had rave reviews for the 4 stars of the show! Nigel Lindsay takes on the role of Shrek with Richard Blackwood as his sidekick Donkey. Amanda Holden is delighting preview audiences with her role as Princess Fiona and Nigel Harman completes this fantastic cast as the role of Lord Farquaad, the King with a height complex!
Fancy winning a pair of tickets to see the fantastic Shrek in London or 1 of 5 pairs of Shrek ears?! Just find us on Twitter @superbreak and RT our comp to be in with a chance.
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner must provide proof of age.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from superbreak.com, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. One winner will be randomly selected by an independent person from all the entries after the closing date (on 16th May 2011). The winner will be notified by e-mail.
4. Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
5. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize includes: Two tickets to see Shrek the musical at London’s Theatre Royal on Monday 23rd May.
7. The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different holiday option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
8. If winners are unable to take the prizes, a redraw will take place.
9. superbreak.com accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
10. Winners accept prize at own risk. Winners should obtain their own travel insurance and ensure they’re fit to travel.
12. Winners’ names & city of residence may be obtained by sending a sae to: superbreak.com, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE 28 days after the closing date. Please state the competition title. Please do not send entries to this address.
13. The promoter of this competition is superbreak.com, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE
14. This promotion is governed by English law.