On the 8th and 9th October 2013, two lucky Superbreak staff members had the opportunity to catch Bruno Mars live in his concert at London’s O2 Arena. We grabbed 5 minutes with both of them to find out what they thought of the Hawaiian born singer songwriter and the famous London concert venue.
Here’s what our Affinity Marketing Manager Steve Street had to say about his experience at The O2
Bruno Mars! What a showman, full on crowd pleaser & entertainer. This Hawaiian really knows how to get a crowd going.
I have been lucky enough to see many bands at London’s o2 Arena and Mr Mars will go down as one of the best I have heard & seen for a long while. He performed all his hits and more with a Hawaiian swagger and his likeable, infectious character invited you in to his tropical party.
You can tell this man loves to perform live. His energy transferred to the o2 crowd and even when he performed the jumping, rock, reggae tune Locked Out Of Heaven at the end of the night the o2 was still rocking. This was a party that no one was leaving.
You HAVE to catch this guy when he’s next in town!
Here’s what our Contact Centre Support Supervisor Lareina Fligg had to say about her experience at The O2
1. What event did you go to see and why?
2. What did you think of the performance? Did it live up to expectations?
It was a fantastic Show
3. Did you enjoy a meal or drinks out before the event? If so would you recommend the places?
No, we did have a drink after the show in a pub inside the O2 and the atmosphere was really good.
4. Which hotel did you stay in and what did you think of it? How far was the distance to The O2?
The Imperial. It was a great choice for central London with a large clean room and just 20mins on the Tube to The O2 Arena.
5. How did you get to The O2? How did you find travelling around London?
We got the Tube, it was very easy with just one change.
6. How does The O2 compare to other venues?
I think it’s the best venue we have in England, I always enjoy my visit to the O2.
7. Have any other events caught your eye this year?
I will be going in January to Disney on Ice with my son. The O2 is great for families
Browse Superbreak’s fab range of O2 concert breaks, all including fantastic seats + nearby London hotels!