SuperBreak Sales Advisor Stefan took his lucky nieces on a trip to see Disney on Ice at London’s O2 Arena…read on to find out what they all thought!
1. What event did you go to see and why?
Disney on Ice, it was a treat for my 2 nieces as they had never been to London and thought this was a perfect opportunity to take them. Bought in an extra bar stool for 20 pound which was a reasonable Christmas present for them both.
2. What did you think of the performance? Did it live up to expectations?
I personally wasn’t expecting to enjoy Disney on Ice but I think I enjoyed it more so than my nieces! They did the songs from most of my own childhood favourites.
3. Was this your first visit to The O2? What did you make of the facilities?
Yes – the view was perfect for this event, the bar stools were also comfortable.
4. Did you enjoy a meal or drinks out before the event? If so would you recommend the places?
We had drinks in the O2 before going in as we arrived a little early, it was expensive but the service and drinks were excellent.
5. Which hotel did you stay in and what did you think of it? How far was the distance to The O2?
We had stayed at the Novotel London Excel – this hotel was a good standard and accommodated us comfortably, it is just on the other side of the Thames
6. How did you get to The O2? How did you find travelling around London?
We got the Emirates Airline Cable Car across to the 02 which was very easy and took 15 minutes from the hotel to the arena
8. Have any other events caught your eye this year?
I have tickets to Olly Murs in May which is also going to be a treat for my nieces and staying in the same hotel.