Guest post by Alison Soards…
1. What event did you go to see and why?
I went to see The X Factor Live Tour as I had watched it on TV and thoroughly enjoyed it and the acts that were on!
2. What did you think of the performance? Did it live up to expectations?
I thought each acts different performances were really good and I enjoyed each one.
3. Was this your first visit to The O2? What did you make of the facilities?
I have been to The O2 a few times now and enjoyed each time as much as the last time. The facilities in there are really good and the staff are ever so helpful and they can’t do enough for you.
4. Which hotel did you stay in and what did you think of it? How far was the distance to The O2?
I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Docklands; I have stayed there when I have been to The O2 before as it’s a great location for getting to both the O2 and getting into central London on the underground. You can either get to The O2 via the Emirates Cable Car which takes roughly 5 mins or you can get the underground which doesn’t take that much longer.
5. How does The O2 compare to other venues?
The O2 is a brilliant venue and the atmosphere is always electric whichever show you see.
6. Have any other events caught your eye this year?
I have previously been to Lee Evans and Disney on Ice at The O2 and later on this year I am going to see Take That in June and then, in October I am going to see Michael McIntyre which I am really excited about.
Have you seen The X Factor Live Tour 2015, or any other events at The O2 Arena recently? Let us know using the comments box below.