Who doesn’t love Strictly Come Dancing? SuperBreak’s Lexi certainly does and she couldn’t wait to see the live show at The O2 arena this year. Read on to find out what she made of the night…
1. What event did you go to see and why?
I went to see Strictly Come Dancing at The O2 for the second year in a row, I love the live shows as I love the glamour and sparkle that Strictly brings, and they involve everybody in the show and make it an extremely enjoyable night.
2. What did you think of the performance? Did it live up to expectations?
My expectations were more than met as you think the dancing is all so good on the television, but when you see them dancing in person they just make you even more impressed.
3. Was this your first visit to The O2? What did you make of the facilities?
I have been to The O2 many times and the choice of restaurants and bars is excellent.
4. Did you enjoy a meal or drinks out before the event? If so, would you recommend the places?
I always eat at Spur Steakhouse as the food is great and there are loads of choices. Plenty of food and reasonable prices.
5. Which hotel did you stay in and what did you think of it? How far was the distance to The O2?
I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in the Docklands which is really easy for getting to The O2 Arena. On the way there we used the Emirates Cable Car which left from outside our hotel and arrived over to The O2 in 8 minutes. On the way back we used the tube which was only 2 stops away.
6. How does The O2 compare to other venues?
The O2 is a great venue even if you are not going to see a concert, you can go to the cinema, have a meal and a drink without entering the arena its self.
7. Have any other events caught your eye this year?
I have not currently got any other plans but I am sure something will come up soon!